- Beam condensing optics efficiently transmit light to and from fiber optic probes.
- All reflective optics maximize the wavelength range of the fiber optics employed.
- Two standard SMA connectors for easy installation of fiber optics probes.
- Designed for use with visible, near-IR and mid-IR fiber optic probes.
- Harrick's exclusive PermaPurge™ enclosure eliminates interference from atmospheric infrared absorption bands in the infrared and protects against stray light in the UV-Vis.
- Compatible with every major FT-IR spectrometer and some UV-Vis instruments.
- Prealigned and ready for the most challenging fiber optic application.
- Optional fiber optic probes available:
- MultiLoop-MIR™ for infrared ATR measurements.
- Omni-Diff for Vis-NIR and IR diffuse reflection measurements.
- Omni-Spec for Vis-NIR and IR specular reflection measurements
FiberMate2™ Fiber Optic Coupler
The FiberMate2™ links your FT-IR or UV-Vis spectrometer to fiber optic probes. Equipped with large ellipsoidal mirrors, the FiberMate2™ efficiently transmits the UV-Vis or FTIR beam of the spectrometer through the fiber optic probe. The FiberMate2™ utilizes all reflective optics, optimizing the wavelength range of the fiber optic probe employed. FiberMate2™ comes with two SMA connectors for easy installation of the fiber optic probe and it is equipped with PermaPurge™ to maintain the purge of the system.
The FiberMate2™ interfaces external optical systems to the spectrometer and is well-suited for optical testing of fiber optics for photonics applications.
- Custom Products