Harrick Scientific Products can be your single source solution for developing manufacturing-friendly, innovative new products and electro-mechanical devices for research and process labs. We have provided high quality build/assemble/test projects for over 40 years.
Idea Creation. Concept Development. Engineering Analysis. Material Selection. Complex Mechanism Development. Rapid Prototypes.
- Visualization with 3D CAD to help realize optimum designs
- Frequent design reviews and fast-paced refinements to reduce development time
- Advanced engineering analysis to uncover ambiguous design flaws early-on
- Manufacturing-friendly designs to keep production costs low
- Optical, mechanical, and electrical design
- Temperature management
- Video imaging
- Parts Manufacturing
- High pressure and vacuum
- Manufacturing review
Custom Products Showcase
Harrick’s Emission Accessory is a powerful tool for examining vibrational spectra of surface species, either in a static environment or under controlled temperatures and pressures. Custom manufactured to interface to any spectrometer with an emission port.
Specially designed for non-contact multiple, external reflectance of thin films on reflecting substrates, the BoostIR™ provides approximately thirteen reflections at a 45° incident angle. This provides twice the sensitivity as compared to traditional 75° grazing angle specular reflection techniques. Its compact sampling area allows for analysis of both small and large samples.
Other custom products developed by Harrick Scientific Products
- 4X Beam Condenser
- 6X Beam Condensers
- BoostIR Multi-Specular Reflection
- Disk Checker
- Multiloop-MIR ATR Fiber Probe
- Emission Accessory
- FastIR Reactor
- Specialized Transmission Cells
- Twin Parallel Mirror MIR attachment
For more technical information about the custom products listed above, download the pdf